
I'm back..not that anyone missed me. LOL. School, Church and my kids activities have kept me busy and lazy to blog. Anyhoo, This is Miah's 5th year playing football. And like years past, its always been a blast. He's played with most of his teammates since he was 8. So many friendships have been made. They've grown and learned alot together. On and off the field. It definitely has been a good year. We made it all the way to the ship. YAY!!! But unfortunately our ship sank..hahaha. 10-1 record is not bad at all. But still it had a really sad affect on our team. We really wanted this year to be it for them. Last year, we went thru the same ordeal. Undefeated all season long and to end with a lost at the championship. And to the same dang team. Freakin' Skyline...hehehe. So once again, we'll hang up the cleats and put away the pads. Not champions\ in the league, but champions in our hearts. Great season to my son Jeremiah and his West Midget teammates. Thank you to the coaching staff, especially my #1 Defense coach husband. Love my fellas (Foi & Miah) and all their hardwork this season. Now on to Jr Jazz we go......I soooo need a vacation!
Hey Leah I'm so glad you found me on here. My best friend blogs so she started one for me let hope I can keep up with it. Yall look great miss yall so much take care!
ReplyDelete