Sunday, July 11, 2010

Be Strong and of Good Courage – Youth Conf 2010

For the past 5 years I have served in the youth. Currently as the 2nd counselor to our YW Pres. I’ve served as advisor, president, in the stake presidency and every time I’m always hoping for a change. But in all honesty, I love serving the youth. They keep me young. LOL. J/k. This past weekend we had our ward youth conference. We were at Camp Williams Military Base from Thurs July 8th to Saturday July 10th. Ended with our Sunrise Service Sunday Morning at our Stake Park. I had a good time. And I know for a fact our youth kids enjoyed themselves.  Motivational speaker, workshops, utimate freezbee, song tree, leadership course/obstacle course, repelling, waterballoon, talent show/stomp/peotry reading, dance, service project, swimming, testimony meeting, sacrament program, food and fun.  I'm glad we won't have to worry about another one for another 2 years.. 

Pictures coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Youth Conference sounds amazing! I remember that being so many growing moments for me in my youth! It sounds like such a blast!

    ReplyDelete