Monday, April 4, 2011

I just wanna cry...

I am sitting here at work thinking about my lil princess.  And OMG, I just wanna cry...  Today my babygirl is celebrating her 9th bday.  Where has the time gone.  Is it selfish that I sooo wish time would stop and that she could grow no longer?  I want my babygirl to stay little forever.  It saddens me that next year we'll be going into the double digit age..boo.  I love this little girl too death.  She sure does brighten up our lives.  Happy Birthday sweetie.  We are blessed to have u in our family..  Her bday was spent with the family just chilling and playing games..

 














My mom also celebrated her 59th bday over the weekend.  She is definitely loved by all.  Here we are at good ol' GC with the fam for brunch to start off her bday weekend.  My mom is one loving, caring, funny, outgoing mom.  She is definitely the life of the party.  So we celebrated all weekend long with her.  We love you mom!!  Happy Birthday!!             

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the duo! Girl... capture every moment! She will be in YW soon and then you'll get called back in! LOL.. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Daisygirl! I can't believe you are 9 either! Time is flying by so fast with out kiddies!

    ReplyDelete