Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family Reunion

I love my V Family and it was such a great time to hang out with them all.  July 20 - July 24th we held our bi-annual Vaaulu family reunion.  I loved that we camped out and were together 24/7.  It really strengthen the bond we have with each other.  We took it back to old school days with no running water and flushing toilet.  Boy was it an experience for those pampered big babies..haha.  The fun we had together made up for lack of services.  It definitely was a Fun filled week of fun, games, dancing, swimming. eating and camping that ended with a spiritual sunday program @ Granger 11th Ward and Family Fireside.  I love my family and family reunions never get old in our family.  I was a senior in high school when my mom’s fam decided to have reunions.  Almost 18 years later (wow..i’m old), its still going strong.   I love my family.  I love that my children will grow up knowing everyone and building that relationship with their family.  Can’t wait to do it again in 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment