Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful Mother. The woman who molded me into the person I am today. Thank you for being such a great mother to me. You are truly a great example of what a mother should be. I am truly blessed to have you in my life. I love you mom.
My mother had help in raising me. Being the eldest grandchild on her side of the family, she really had no choice but to share me with her Mom and sisters. My grandmother is the greatest woman I know. She is strong and kept our family together. She was stern but also so loving. There is not a day I don’t think of my grandmother. RIL G’ma.
I truly have been blessed with the best aunties who have been great support to me and my family. I can always count on them. They will drop what they are doing in no time to help my family and any of my siblings and cousins. They are there to listen to and give advise when need be. They’ll come out to support my children in anything. I love the many yummy meals they’ll willing share with us when we just show up in their homes. I love my aunties. And then there are my sisters. My world would be lost without my sisters. I love all our memories together. 2 of them are not yet mothers but still play a big part in raising their nieces and nephews and I thank you both for that. You all have great qualities that I admire. And our family is strong because of the strength of my sisters.
I have many cousins and friends and also the women in my husbands family that have been great motherly examples to me. Know that I love you all and appreciate you. Hope that this Mother’s Day was a special one for you. I love you all dearly.
“Special shout out to my Mother-In-Law who celebrates in heaven. Happy Mothers Day Siva!!!”


Leah, I love this post... I was feeling things along those lines.. but decided too much to blog and I'm so glad you did.. thank you for that because really, like Connie always says, it does take a "village" to raise a child and that's why we have our families be such a big part of our lives.
ReplyDeleteYou are great!