They really do grow too fast and I wish I could somehow stop time :) Yikes...I have a teenager in the household. I don’t know if I’m ready to handle that phase of life. Or better yet, re-live it. Hehe. My son celebrated his 13th bday today. Mellow day of chilling with his cousins Jacob and Myles who just turned 13 as well. Video games, clowning on each other, racing to see who’s the fastest and just good Boy fun. Kept it simple and sweet. Daddy had to work this morning so no one-on-one bday breakfast that has become a tradition in our family. They’ll have to do it when daddy is off work again. My kids love their one-on-ones with daddy.. Enjoyed a nice simple koaga’I (eating) with my family and ended the evening with cake and ice cream at my SILs home. Thank you Fano girls for the lovely bday cake and ice cream. Jeremiah is truly blessed to have such loving and caring family. And we are truly blessed to have him in our lives. He is my humble macho man. Happy Birthday son. We love you.
With his cousins


13?? Leah you have a teenager!! What to do.. what to do.. You are such an awesome Mom and it looks like you've got an awesome son too! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete