Sunday, September 12, 2010
Julie & Julia....look what you've put in my head!!!
I just finished watching this movie. It was highly rated on Netflix. Figured I'd check it out. I really enjoyed it. Julie was soo determined. But of course had her melt downs but the success she has now made it all worth it. Love it!! Well I thought, I wonder if I could possibly set a goal like that and stick to it. Cooking wise. Well I thought and decided, I can't. Bwahahaha. With my kids in school, their extra activities and lessons, my job, church calling, mother/wife duties I possibly couldn't cook 500 something recipes in 365 days. Not to mention the budget you'd need to cook from a cook book everyday. I soooo do not have that kinda of money. So I thought, well maybe I could find a smaller cook book and aim to cook my family a nice HEALTHY home cooked meal (the works) once a week. Yeah, I'm sad that I don't already do that now. So I am going to attempt that. I hope to do it for the rest of our lives...hehehe And maybe it'll just turn into twice or three times a week. Hehehe. So here I go on my cooking journey. Well gotta go buy some chicken for koga'i today...hehehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to hear all about it and read every journey you go on with each new recipe! I hope you are planning on blogging about it??? hehehe... Such a great goal and adventure!
ReplyDelete