Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Costumes

I'm really cheap when it comes to buying Halloween Costumes.  Instead of looking at the actual costumes, I'm looking at the price tags for the cheapest one.  Or I'll even settle for the hand me downs.  I think alot of it has to do with me thinking it'll only be worn once on Halloween. 
Well...I'm so glad to say though that the kids have been able to wear their costumes more than once this year.  Five times to be exact.  Thats a record high for us.  Grateful for all the Trunk or Treats and School Festivals that allows them to do so.  And as a parents, I feel like I've got my money's worth..hehee.  Yes all twenty bucks.  Thats all that matters right. 
Enjoying one of the many trunk-treat.  It rained really hard.  After this, DaisyGirl didn't even wanna go door to door.  My son thinks he's too old for that stuff now...he's a party pooper.  But I was one happy mother.  Hahahha

4 comments:

  1. I love Halloween! Except for the part where I hide all the candy from my kids and end up eating it all myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say this Halloween has been kinda crazy with parties and different trunk or treats! I hate to spend money on costumes... so we have come down to make our own and I'll just get accessories... so far my kids have turned on their creativity to what to be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, the kids look great and as long as they have smiles on their faces, like you said, Momma is happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween. Glad you got your $20 worth. Lol.

    ReplyDelete