My kids know the routine right when they get home from school. Call mommy at work. Here’s a convo between me and my Princess today...
Princess: Mom, I learned a new song
Me: Cool, can you sing it to me
Princess: *Start singing the song over the phone*
This land is your land, This land is my land, From California to the New York Island, from the red wood forest to the gulf stream waters, this land…..
Me: (Thinking to myself, her voice keeps cutting in and out)
*meany me interrupts her song LOL* I say “HEY”
Princess: Yeah Mom
Me: Are you marching while your singing?
Princess: *Laughs* and say “Yeah” giggles…
Me: You’re a fob just like your daddy..*we both laugh*
I had to call up daddy to tell him cause I thought it was too funny. Of course, he says..”your daughter is a fob like you” LOL. Fob and all, that was too funny her marching and singing over the phone. She is sooo proud of her new song she is learning in school. I will make a special request to have her sing it for me when I’m home.
Hahaha... That's funny. Thanks for sharing... I needed a laugh today cause Jerzy's being a brat.
ReplyDelete