Saturday, May 30, 2009

My review: FIVE GUYS Burger & Fries

I noticed a new burger joint on 5600 west in West Valley. Surprisingly for a Saturday we had nothing planned. So we went there to check it out.. We walked in and I think everyone (about 10 ppl) behind the counter greeted us..hehehe. I was in shock I didn't even get what they said. I know I heard something as we walked in and all these big grins on their faces. Getting excited at this point. The atmosphere seemed fun and it was pretty crowded too. We looked over the menu and I immediately thought of In and Out where you just have your burgers. Nothing special or exotic on the menu. Just burgers and fries. We each ordered a bacon cheeseburger with the fixens.. My kids the lil kids version of course. Totally yummy. Juicy burger and hooked up to your likings with cooked onions mushrooms lettuce tomato mayo...yummy!!! ...but for the price, not worth it. For a burger and fries joint, too too pricey. Total price $33 for a family of four. And thats with my kids getting water. So yeah..PRICEY. So I'll stick to my Mcdonald's dollar menu..LOL. Seriously!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment