Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LOL J*Rock Moment

My big boy J*Rock was in desperate need of some new shoes. And with his bday coming up in a week, we decided to get him an early gift so we drove out to PC to check out the outlets. We looked and looked around. Finally he finds a pair that he loved. The price was really cheap too so that was a plus. Anyhoo, We got his size. I sat down on the bench and asked him to try it on. I watched my son as he walks away from me. Ok, I’m thinking where the heck is this kid going. I get up to follow him. Guess where he’s going? To the FITTING ROOM. Buhahaha. He’s going there to try on his shoes. What a fob!!! I had to tell him he could try them on right here. Out in the open... Hahaha. This isn’t is first pair of new shoes so I don’t know why he thought to go to the Fitting Room. Oh wait, maybe he had a hole-ly sock. Or maybe he had the stinky feet syndrome. LOL. But either way, that was too funny.

My kids are soo fobby. And I love it. It keeps me laughing and teaching them daily. Hahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... Must have learned that from his mom... What a funny kid!

    ReplyDelete