
My first cousins from Samoa are heading back home this coming week. So we decided to have a family fun day with the fam. We get to see these cousins of mine once in a while. Ra comes out more often than her bro's. Chris I hadn't seen for almost 4 years. And Blake has been here for a year but is going home to prepare for his mission. I've enjoyed the time with them getting to know them better. I wish you well lil cuzzins. Love yall tons..
Anyhoo, we all met up at Laser Quest and played several games. I had decided beforehand that I would not play. However, the young gal their talked me into playin and even offered to let me play for free. I think she has a lil crush on one of my boy cuz haha. Any so I played, and had a blast. I enjoyed it sooo much I had to play a second game with everyone. Hehe. Everyone had a good time. Especially since each person thought for sure they'd be in first..haha. Maybe next time. It was a good workout and glad I got my exercise in. Guess it was no use since we ended the evening stuffing our faces at Jumbo Buffet. Which can I just say is gross..hahaha. Never will I go there again. I enjoyed my time today with my family. Its nice to get together with everyone and enjoy each other company. Never can get enough of my knucklehead boy cousins. Love my family dearly. Glad we were able to hang out for a lil bit. We need to do it more often for sure!
Those are the best times, though, right??? I'm glad you got talked into it!
ReplyDeleteHi Leah:) I finally found your blog:)it's always wonderful spending time with family:) haven't seen my cousins in ages..have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your commenting on my post! So is Iversyn your nephew? I heard from a little birdie that he had a crush on my daughter Irie...
ReplyDeletehaha! She was just at the same school as him and same class..thought that was cute!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL how cute. Yes he is my nephew. Apparently he's a cheeky one. Hahahaha. My husband says he knows you?
ReplyDelete