We had to pull ourselves from watching superbowl to attend our ward Court of Honor. It was the first that I've been to in our ward. Plus it was even more important for our family to be attendance as our son would be receiving several badges he has completed. I love our new scoutmaster (Kory Olsen) and assistant Ronnie and of course Kory's lovely wife Vi. They are really into what they do and go above and beyond to help our scouts learn and grow in the program. My son looks forward to going to scouts each week and always has good things to report. He is always learning from his weekly meetings. I hope and pray he will continue to enjoy the scout program and will work hard to accomplish the highest rank of the scout, The Eagle..
I was amazed at all the young men in attendance and can tell they are learning from this awesome program.
Thank you to all those who make it possible.
Most of the troop with their leaders Ronnie and Kory
I was amazed at all the young men in attendance and can tell they are learning from this awesome program.
Thank you to all those who make it possible.
Most of the troop with their leaders Ronnie and Kory
My bigboi (right) happy to be eating some sherbert LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment