
Its a happy joy joy day for our family. My sis Rissa and her husband Va'a welcomed home their baby girl Madi.. I'm soooo happy for them. She is precious and I know they will be awesome parents. She is gonna be one spoiled lil diva. Just make sure to keep her away from Jerzy LOL.. They are soooo excited to have her home. Va'a I swear will not put her down even when he don't need to be smothering her...hahaha Every lil noise she makes he looks to be sure she is ok. Its the cutest thing. Rissa tries to pretend that she won't spoil her and all but I know she is just as excited to have her lil mama here with her. I can't help but smile at the site of the 3 of them together. I'm extremely happy for them. Congrats to the Tuinei family. We love you all.
Awww! Congratulations on another niece for you Aunty Leah. I'm so happy for them. They are going to be awesome parents. I always see how good they are with Jerzy.
ReplyDelete