So earlier this week, the participants were weighed in and assigned their Gold’s Gym personal trainer. My favorite contestant, Team Sexy (hahaha his trainer picked the team name) weighed in at a whopping 337.1. Not his heaviest.. But heavy enough for him to need to do something to change it.. Hubby really likes his trainer Ben. He works him out all week. Doing different types of workouts. Alot he's never down in his life. Stairmaster, kickboxing, using the exercise ball etc. His trainer says its important to confuse the body, the muscles by doing different workouts everyday. So the body doesn’t get use to the same workouts and then plateau’s.. Ok, whatever works right. Well apparently it has been working. Seriously. I can already see it in my hubby. In his clothes. I can feel a difference in his body.. Ok TMI. But you know what I mean..hehe. His trainer even went out and bought him several books. Eat This, Not That and Cook This, Not That. Pray that I can make those healthy meals for him and of course for myself. Like I said, can’t have my hubby smaller than me…Ugh. But this is about him not me hehehe so anyhoo. At first I was a bit concerned thinking that maybe its not healthy to drop so much so quickly. I think he was a bit annoyed with my concerned comments. But seriously I was concerned and of course excited for him. But he advised me that the first week it would be like this being he's totally changed his eating habits and alot of it is water weight. Ok, I'm ok with that explanation..hehehe But I’ll let his next weigh in with Fox13 on Tuesday tell how much he’s lost. Don’t wanna post it here and jinx him. LOL. I am really proud of him and really excited for his new healthy life.. Pray I get on board too.. I really need it in my life...…
Exciting! Woohoo, keep me posted. I don't watch much t.v. When you see his results, it will help the entire family overall!!! Good luck! Oh and those books the trainer bought -- they are awesome!!! I've just looked through a friends' books, but the recipes look easy!
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to see you today! Its so nice to see friends that you only get to fb or blog with! =) Good luck to the hubby! GO TEAM SEXY!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I'm cheering for your hubby and hope he goes all the way. Malo a le faamalosi Fo'i!
ReplyDeleteGo TEAM SEXY! Those workouts sound so great! We did P90X last year and loved it! Charlie's starting that up again... LOL @ TMI... don't we just love it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the cooking ~ you can do it!