Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 2 of Lighten Up..

It was a hard week for Team Sexy. After losing that 18 lbs the first week, he was on cloud 9 and just stoked for the next week. However, the next week came and his workout sched would conflict with others things going on. So he was only able to work out 3 times the whole week. Not to mention we had an anniversary. And bday celebrations with friends that led to him falling off the wagon with his meal plans. Although I do have to say that even though he didn’t eat healthy, he kept his portions smalls and didn’t overindulge in all the yummy food. So he gets points for that…haha. Anyhoo, weigh in for week two was today.. He was nervous and worked his butt off in the gym most of the day Monday. And then again this morning.. He had stood up his trainer last Friday and so Ben had him work harder on Monday.. Guess he won’t be missing any more sessions. He totally learned his lesson. I’m proud of him. Even after a bad week, he was able to pull off an additional 8.5 lbs to bring his total weight loss to a lil over 26 lbs.. HOORAY for TEAM SEXY. He once again led the weight lost this week. Also on a good note, I’m finally trying to get with it. Hehehe. Still have a long ways to go, but I’m definitely trying right now. My husband has been a good motivation for me. I know it’ll be easier for him if my kids and I are right there doing what he’s doing.. Yay to a healthy family..Our ultimate goal!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome you're getting on board. Best of luck to you and your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all kinds of awesome!! I cannot even imagine that much weight coming off in one week! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeeet!!!! WOW what a sweet reward that will be! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete